Israeli Bandage 4" -12
Military Trauma & Hemorrhage Control Wound Dressing
- Based on traditional field 4-inch military Personal Field Dressing, the EB is designed to treat a variety of wounds, from minor to life threatening.
- The built-in, patented Pressure Applicator can apply over 30 pounds of pressure directly to a wound.
- The Closure Bar, which secures the Wrapping Leader in a simple, fast and familiar movement, can also be used to exert additional pressure on a wound site.
- Other unique features include the Stop & Go release, providing controlled application of the bandage without the risk of unraveling, and the Handle Loop, a -fold of Wrapping Leader adjacent to the bandage pad that enables the proper opening and positioning of the bandage pad on the wound site.
- For self-application, the Handle Loop facilitates correct bandaging – even one-handed.
- The bandage is double vacuum packed to ensure its integrity and sterility while tear notches opposite each other on the outer packaging enable easy opening.
- Measurements: 10x6x4 cm
Vielleicht gefällt Ihnen auch